Friday, May 25, 2012

POPLOOK MANIA!!

Hi everyone..POPLOOK..what a great brand ...im poplook fan since last year..

my favourite is their chiffon n cotton dress..but lately,i just love most of their design! =)
2 days ago,i was browsing their facebook account and saw this ...



I was so estatic...coz i love all the new arrivals..so on THURSDAY morning, i was not at home..so i standby my smartphone to the poplook page sharp at 11am..while i was placing my order, i had difficulties..the page kept on refresh..and suddenly, at 11.10am it was written ITEM IS SOLD OUT ...

oh dear, i must be one of the thousands of crazy fans of POPLOOK..(including celebrities like misha omar,sazzy falak, lisa surihani,any many more....) in just 10 minutes,most of the items are sold out..good job POPLOOK team..can i request to make more stocks in the future? =) i was kinda sad coz i really love the new arrivals..but maybe its not my rezeki yesterday..

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment